A lot of people play poker online because this is very convenient. You do not have to go out of your house and dress to play your favorite game. You will not be hassled by traffic or heat. Then again, if you’ve been so used to playing poker online, playing the real poker game in a real casino, for the first time, can be a very tedious, if not scary, task.
Once you enter the online casino Malaysia, you’re not entirely sure on how to sign up for games. You can’t just stand up and move to another table. Everyone was, of course, a beginner but not everyone wants to look like one.
Here are a couple of tips that will help you survive the jungle, if ever you decide to come out and explore:
1. Secure a player’s card. It does not matter where you play, in whatever casino you play in, the first thing that you should do always is get yourself a player’s card. The player card will help the trusted online casino Malaysia track your play and how they issue comps. You can also put yourself in the waiting list for games using your card. Some casinos also require player’s cards for you to play in tournaments.
2. Check out what is out there. As soon as you enter the casino, you have to look for two things: boards and brush. The board will give you the list of games currently playing. Some casinos have huge screens, other have whiteboards. Smaller casinos have clipboards.
Brush is the person that will sign you up for the games. You can look for podiums where brush usually stands at, others simply have a desk.
3. Check your options. There are other options if you will not be able to sit immediately. A couple of casinos offer electronic sign up for waiting lists. This means that you can have your player’s card scanned and you will be given options to touch screen for your desired games. There are also casinos that allow you to call them before you actually go to the casino. You can have your name listed on the waiting list even before you arrive. But this does not apply to all casinos. Some only apply this rule to their ‘regulars.’
4. Get your chips and select your table. As soon as you are signed up for your game, you can go ahead and get your chips at the cashier. It is essential to buy your chips before you play so you can play right away as soon as you sit down. You do not have to buy your chips at the table and will not inconvenience other players.
When the brush calls your name, he or she will tell you the table where you can sit at. If there are multiple tables available, then you will be given the option to choose your own.
5. Moving tables or table changes. You do not have to stay in your seat for the rest of the night. If you want to change tables, you can call the floor person and request for a table change. You will be again put on a list for the game and they’ll have your name annotated for a table change.